More pictures of Benedict’s impressive M.T waxwork! http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-08-28/benedict-cumberbatch-wax-figure-in-final-stages—-see-the-pictures
dude i hope you know that “je suis le pain” translates into “i am the bread”
"three gunshots punctuated the night like an ellipsis of death"
did I really just write that lol
The BBC series Doctor Who ended in 2010. It was replaced by a show called Doctor Who Cares Now That Steven Moffat’s in Charge. The title of the latter show is often shortened for the sake of brevity. This has caused much confusion amongst viewers with many believing that the two series are one and the same.
You say that, but the viewing figures beg to differ.
Benedict Cumberbatch, Roger Allam, John Finnemore, Anthony Stewart Head & cast at the recording of the final Cabin Pressure episode - Zurich.
Photos of the cast are all over the net but if you wanted to avoid knowing don’t scroll down too far!
It was a wonderful final episode. Clever, witty, funny and deeply emotionally satisfying. A fitting ending to a fantastic series.
Again because of reason. A two-parter!!!
I suddenly remembered why I wasn’t playing the Warlords beta
I paused the patch and never resumed it whoops
somehow a man who wrote
- the reversal of the pining wife/flirty husband trope
- women who are intelligent, have heart, and could kick your butt seven ways to sunday (repeatedly)
- a character who realized her sexuality was a little bit fluid (and acknowledgement that this is not limited to that one character)
- a lesbian couple who aren’t all about being sexy together to get the audience’s rocks off
- casual acknowledgement of homosexual couples and the implication that they’re just as normal as heterosexual ones
- the idea that intelligence is just as sexy if not more so than well-chiselled abs
is on Tumblr’s list of most hated writers????? i’m confused
So this stuff makes your water (or fizzy water) taste exactly like melted Icee, which, believe me, is not a good thing.
"If you can’t see the love in my eyes, come a little closer."
Photos via Cat Act
If you don’t think cats are awesome you are wrong. Sorry, it’s scientificly proven.
"Are you two smoking?!"
”IT WAS MYCROFT !”
You hide your smoking from your mother Sherlock? *smirks* After John just caught you doing heroine?
Sherlock Holmes seemed delighted at the idea of sharing his rooms with me.
from A Study In Scarlet
I am snazz. Velvet and ruffles and a bow tie, yes good